The Pentagna Guimaraes family owns and operates BMG, which is a financial institution in Brazil. The bank offers a number of financial products to both individuals and institutions. Much of the banks success is due to the strong financial background of the Guimaraes family and the competitive advantages of the bank.
Up until the mid-nineties, the main business of the bank was wholesale and consumer financing. The bank was an industry leader when it came to financing for heavy and light vehicles during the eighties. However, during the late nineties, the bank would branch into other services for payroll loans. BMG finally formed an agreement with Itau Unibanco to offer, process and manage payroll loans throughout Brazil.
Overall, BMG maintains and enjoys a strong performance record within the financial industry. The bank excels in providing credit solutions for individuals and companies. Their products include vehicle financing, BMG Realiza, payroll credit cards and BMG Empresas.
After operating in the banking industry for so many years, the bank’s operation is strong, and it has developed many competitive advantages over the years. These competitive advantages include brand recognition, credit policies, an entrepreneurial spirit and solid corporate practices in addition to flexibility and adaptability.
• After more than 80 years in the financial industry, BMG has a strong following and it is a recognized brand. This Brazilian company is known for offering credit solutions, a variety of loans and credit card options for both large and small companies in addition to individuals.
• BMG maintains a tight rein on their credit policies, which are continually revised to meet market conditions.
• The bank takes a great deal of time to invest in new technologies and products that meet the needs of the community and institutions.
• BMG operates under its own corporate practices to manage and attract a variety of new investments while contributing to the longevity of the business.
• The bank has an adaptable style and flexibility when it comes to changing market conditions and will continue to do so in the future.
Much of the success of BMG bank is due to the efforts of Ricardo Guimaraes. Ricardo is one of the owners of this Brazilian bank, and he is the CEO and the president over BMG. He also presides over the Board of Executive Officers group as the vice president.
With a long banking history, strong management and an entrepreneurial spirit, BMG will continue to be recognized as leader in the Brazilian banking industry.