The Five Do’s and Don’ts of Working In Market America
Every workplace has their own set of rules and guidelines. Market America has theirs too. Do you want to become a rising star and move up in the company? Follow the 5 rules listed for you below.
1) You need to study all the new market skills you can. You will need to apply them to your own work assignments. Learn what you can and pass the knowledge to others in the company. Sharing your knowledge is part of what makes you a success. Do you want to get somewhere? You need to help someone else achieve their goals too. You will lift yourself as you lift someone else up.
2) You will have Market America team events. These are meant to build the team up and help everyone rise to the next level. These are fun to be part of. Take your team with you. It does not make sense for you to come back and tell them what you have learned. Much of the information does not make sense unless you are there.
3) You will need a business coach. It is better to hire one early on in the process. Hire someone who has already learned the ropes and can offer some wisdom. Do not wait until the last minute. One bad decision can cost you dearly.
Everyone in Market America is a student. No one really becomes a mentor unless they are higher up. We are all students in life, so stay a student. You will stop growing once you stop learning.
4) Some of you may need to do napkin presentations for a prospective client. Drop the flip chart option because it is outdated and no longer works. Ask the person how long they can stay. Invite them to an in-house presentation with Market America if they cannot stay long. Flip charts do not give them the big picture.
5) You will have people saying no to you. Do not badger them into joining. They either will or they will not. Use an autoresponder to help you handle the people who tell you no.
Success in business is a result of strategy and good planning. Many investors make mistakes by failing to make calculated decisions. A successful business person is open-minded and is creative. Sometimes things will fall out of place, and no predicted solution will work. This calls for the investor to think outside the box to see the business survives.
Take for instance Louis Chenevert, who made a legacy that will be remembered for years in UTC. When he joined the firm as the CEO in 2006, every firm was feeling the hit of the financial crisis. Many investors relocated to other countries in search of cheap labor to sustain their companies. Louis Chenevert saw this as a way of destroying the companies because to him cheap labor is equal to cheap services. What did Louis Chenevert do? He moved the employees of UTC to other sectors of the firm where their skills would be valid.
Louis Chenevert mechanisms of running a business are very effective in any conglomerate. He has been part of more than 50 companies that have accomplished significant results. For UTC, the eight years he served as their CEO is still having an impact on the company now and will still do, years to come. Louis Chenevert not only focused on the present progress for UTC but its future as well.
Louis Chenevert led the company to invest in high technology. He believed that this was the best strategy to secure the future of the USA. This is true because UTC is expected to offer 25000 more employment opportunities in the near future.
Louis Chenevert also made acquisitions that have been very fulfilling in the long last. Before he was appointed CEO of UTC, he was the President of Pratt & Whitney Company, which is an engine manufacturing firm. While he was working in the firm, he saw the potential of the GTF engine. When he joined UTC, he married off the two companies. Louis Chenevert is also renowned for crossing the most expensive aerospace deal in the USA for buying Goodrich at $16 billion.
Louis Chenevert is currently leaving a semi-retired life to spend time with his family and pursue his interests.
Bob Reina, the founder, and CEO of Talk Fusion started out as a police officer in Florida before he realized that he was good at marketing and that his passion was in entrepreneurship. He quit his job and decided to follow his heart, a move that landed him in network marketing. Along the way in 2004, Talk Fusion was conceived, and with the help of Jonathan Chen Video Email, their first initiative was launched. The company has tirelessly worked to come up with new software in order to stay competitive in the ever-evolving technological market and so far it has been successful.
The idea of Video Email came to Bob Reina while he was on a house hunt. He felt the need to share the scenery of his soon to be house, with his family. He took a video and tried to send it to them via email but to no avail. There and then the idea of Video Email popped and has now been a success giving rise to other software. The now thriving company takes part in charitable activities and giving back to the less fortunate. Bob Reina’s success can be contributed to his tireless efforts and hard work.
The most recent software that has been released to the market by Bob Reina is Live Meeting that allows many players to take part in a meeting while in different geographical regions in real time. This is done by simply logging into the web browser. The software saves time since one does not have to download and install it unlike other video conferencing software. The picture and audio qualities are high, and it can hold a capacity of at most 15 hosts and 500 guests who can either choose to use their phones, computers or tablets to conference.
The software that features the WebRTC technology has no competitors as it is world class. It favors new users as the interface is indulging and thus leaving them thrilled. The users and members of the Live Meeting are assured of their security and confidentiality as unsurpassable firewalls protect the software. https://www.thriveglobal.com/authors/8160-bob-reina