Ryan Seacrest is a prominent TV and Radio presenter. He has served on various TV and Radio stations both local, national and international. His career is one of the most competitive in the globe, but Ryan scales up regardless of the competition stiffness. Recently, Ryan joined Kelly Ripa who is his co-host presenter in Live. Ryan was hired as a permanent host of the show.
Ryan’s career has seen him work as a host of On Air with Ryan Seacrest show in 102.7 KIIS FM for iHeart Media. He also hosts Top 40 radio Show that is nationally-syndicated. Ryan is the ABC’s Annual New Year’s Eve official producer.
His passion and interest in entrepreneurship have driven him to get involved in several companies in the entertainment industry. Ryan focuses on programs that are youth-oriented. Youth initiatives are among the most significant issues that have a global impact.
Ryan J. Seacrest was born on December 24, 1974. He is popular for his radio and TV presentation shows. He is also a producer. Ryan won consecutive award nominations for Emmy Awards from 2004 to 2013. He also appeared in the nominations of the same award in 2016. Ryan Seacrest received the Emmy Award in 2010 for his production of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution. In 2012, Seacrest received a nomination of the same award.
Ryan was born into a wealthy family. His father was a real estate Lawyer, and his mother was a homemaker. His mother once revealed that Ryan used to pick up a microphone and pretend to be holding shows in the house when he was a child. His mother hinted that Ryan’s career is an inborn talent and a childhood dream.
Ryan went to Dunwoody High School at 14. He received an internship at WSTR FM while still studying in High School. After High School, Seacrest joined the University of Georgia where he studied Journalism. He started his career at a local radio station. Ryan left the University of Georgia at 19.
Ryan Seacrest (@ryanseacrest) was among the fellows who were honored by the University of Georgia where he was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters degree. He gave one of the most celebrated speeches during the graduation.
Adam Milstein is a known entrepreneur and philanthropist who is both an American and Israelite. He was born in South America but later moved to Israel where he had the chance to enter the defense forces as a mandatory responsibility. He was well educated which paved the way for better opportunities. After graduation, he started to work as a sales agent in real estate. The job made him grow his interest in entrepreneurship which he invested later in the commercial real estate.
Through his ambition and determination, he got the opportunity to work with several real estate commercials companies.
One of the companies he worked for is specialized in repositioning, rehabilitating office and other properties. Therefore, Adam Milstein got a lot of experience which enabled him to be a managing partner of Hager Properties. The company has been able to help many people in the society as it has invested in many structures that have benefited many people for different reasons.
The achievements of Adam Milstein have been a motivator for him to be of direct help to the people. He, therefore, uses his successes as a pillar of help to the society.
He conjoined with his wife at the start of the twenty-first century to start a foundation named, Adam and Gila Milstein Family Foundation. The foundation touches on the funding of education for students. Students and young professionals get sponsored t identify with their Jewish roots. They are assisted in connecting with the State of Israel through the provision of knowledge to make them appreciate their culture and beliefs.
He has also ventured into several philanthropic organizations whose aim is to reach out to the people. Most of the organizations reach to the Jewish-American people located in the United States so that they can relate to their Jewish Culture. They also get informed on issues concerning the Jews. Therefore, they get the channel to know the problems present as a way of thinking of possible solutions. Being a writer and blogger, Adam Milstein, he started his blog which informs the Jews. He partners with other bloggers who contribute to the writings. Just like other writers, he recently wrote about how the Jews present in the Diaspora hold the salvation of Israel.
The Five Do’s and Don’ts of Working In Market America
Every workplace has their own set of rules and guidelines. Market America has theirs too. Do you want to become a rising star and move up in the company? Follow the 5 rules listed for you below.
1) You need to study all the new market skillsyou can. You will need to apply them to your own work assignments. Learn what you can and pass the knowledge to others in the company. Sharing your knowledge is part of what makes you a success. Do you want to get somewhere? You need to help someone else achieve their goals too. You will lift yourself as you lift someone else up.
2) You will have Market America team events. These are meant to build the team up and help everyone rise to the next level. These are fun to be part of. Take your team with you. It does not make sense for you to come back and tell them what you have learned. Much of the information does not make sense unless you are there.
3) You will need abusiness coach. It is better to hire one early on in the process. Hire someone who has already learned the ropes and can offer some wisdom. Do not wait until the last minute. One bad decision can cost you dearly.
Everyone in Market America is a student. No one really becomes a mentor unless they are higher up. We are all students in life, so stay a student. You will stop growing once you stop learning.
4) Some of you may need to do napkin presentations for a prospective client. Drop the flip chart option because it is outdated and no longer works. Ask the person how long they can stay. Invite them to an in-house presentation with Market America if they cannot stay long. Flip charts do not give them the big picture.
5) You will have people saying no to you. Do not badger them into joining. They either will or they will not. Use an autoresponder to help youhandle the people who tell you no.